Originally from North Idaho, Pete lived throughout the Pacific Northwest before settling in Cashmere in 2011. Pete’s varied background has had her working in academia and industry prior to a career in public accounting. She has also taught accounting for non-accountant majors at the university level. Pete and her husband own a grocery store and gas station in the area, which gives her an entrepreneurial perspective of transacting business in Washington State.
She is an active member of the community and has volunteered with hospice, financial literacy programs, and a number of other non-profit organizations. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and the outdoors with her family.
- Professional Services
- Retail & Hospitality
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- IRS Representation Certification
- Master of Accountancy, University of Montana – Missoula
- M.B.A., General Management Emphasis, University of Alaska – Fairbanks
- B.A., Biological Sciences, minor in Finance, University of Alaska – Fairbanks
- Saddlerock Education Association, Director
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member