Originally from North Idaho, Pete lived throughout the Pacific Northwest before settling in Cashmere in 2011. Pete’s varied background has had her working academia and industry prior to a career in public accounting. She is an active member of the community and has volunteered with hospice, financial literacy programs and a number of other non-profit organizations.
Pete has also taught accounting for non-accountant majors at the university level. In her spare time, she enjoys the outdoors with her family.
- Professional Services
- Retail & Hospitality
- Certified Public Accountant
- IRS Representation Certification
- Master of Accountancy, University of Montana – Missoula
- M.B.A., General Management Emphasis, University of Alaska – Fairbanks
- B.A., Biological Sciences, minor in Finance, University of Alaska – Fairbanks
- Hospice Foundation of North Central Washington, Director
- Saddlerock Education Association, Director
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member