Steve has been a member of Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC since 2006. He enjoys living and working in the community that he was raised. One of Steve’s favorite parts to his day is assisting clients identify and reach their goals. Although working in a broad range of areas, he specializes in providing Accounting and Attestation services to agricultural cooperatives, manufacturing and distribution entities, 401(k) plans and various other industries. He has vast experience in preparing complex consolidated tax returns and the filing requirements for multi-state entities.
Steve and his wife, Mallory, and their two children appreciate living in the Wenatchee Valley for all of its wonderful opportunities. They ski at Mission Ridge, camp up Icicle Creek above Leavenworth, golf at the local courses and brew beer.
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Professional Services
- Retail & Hospitality
- Certified Public Accountant
- Central Washington University, B.S. – Major – Accounting
- Central Washington University, Minor – Economics
- Confluence Health Foundation, Audit and Finance Committee Chair
- Mission Vista, President
- Washington State Apple Blossom Royalty Selection, Float Tabulator
- Wenatchee Central Lions Club, Member
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center of AICPA, Member
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives, Member, Director
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member