Principal, Director of Personnel
(509) 663-1661 x. 218
With a wide range of practical application experiences to draw from, Kris offers ‘turn-key’ solutions in a multiple of business arenas. Kris began her professional career managing an EPA certified drinking water quality laboratory in Boise, Idaho and relocated to Wenatchee in 1994 to become Operations Manager for an internet service provider. The company rapidly expanded and the company went public in 1996. In 1997 Kris formed a management consulting practice working primarily with high growth and start-up companies on their planning and finance aspects.
She joined Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC in the Leavenworth office to assist in the expansion of their consulting practice and transferred to the Wenatchee office in May 2003. She continues to build on her consulting background and support the litigation services division. Kris currently serves as CNC’s Director of Personnel and is also a Principal of the Firm.
When not spending time supporting the community, Kris enjoys spending time creating incredible dishes for family and friends, sharing her home and being outdoors as much as possible.
- Confluence Health, Board Member and Treasurer
- Central Washington Hospital, Board Member & Treasurer
- Supporters of the Center, Inc., Past President
- Wenatchee Sunrise Rotary, Member & Past Board Member
- Wenatchee Festival of Trees, Former Treasurer
- Columbia Breaks Fire Interpretative Center, Former Treasurer
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, Member
- City University, Master’s - Business Administration, w/concentration in Finance
- Northwest Nazarene University, B.S. - Biology
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- FINRA Securities License
- Certified Public Accountant
- Individual Services
- Business Services