Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC is a public accounting and financial services Firm. We are currently seeking a 4 – 6 year experienced CPA (tax and/or audit) to join our team. This is an office-based position with the opportunity for remote work part-time.
Depending on tax/audit track or both, duties may include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals and businesses and consulting services.
- Preparation of various written correspondence with clients and various tax authorities.
- Assist higher level personnel to plan and coordinate all types of tax and A&A engagements.
- Preparation of financial statements and the ability to apply accounting principles to engagement circumstances and gain knowledge for the efficient supervision of audit engagements, provide field and final review of workpapers.
- Ability to train, supervise, review and evaluate other team member’s work.
- Ability to manage clients (communication, client expectations and billing).
- Begin developing skills to attract and retain new clients.
- Licensed CPA.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong accounting, analytical, and “critical thinking” skills.
- Solid technical knowledge and research skills.
- Proficient computer skills are essential. MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- QuickBooks® and accounting software experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of managing existing client relationships and developing new ones.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team.
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
- Ideal candidate will be passionate about client service.
Join a firm whose priority is service and excellence to their employees and clients. This position offers excellent salary and benefits – including health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) program with Firm defined match, life insurance, and more. Relocation benefits are also available. This position provides a partnership track to qualified candidates. Additional firm information is available at www.cnccpa.com.
Apply online at: https://www.cnccpa.com/careers/
ABOUT THE FIRM
Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC is public accounting and financial services firm. We are dedicated to producing the highest quality services and relationships by creating a culture and value system guided by certain principles. These principles define who and what we are, both individually and as a Firm. They guide our behavior, influence our thinking, and enhance our judgment. By consistently practicing these principles, we believe we will be successful in creating this value system.
Our clients are comprised of businesses and individuals with a broad range of needs from a vast number of industries. We provide tax, accounting, audit, consultation, CFO for hire, advisory, valuation and financing, financial planning, estate and trust, litigation support and expert witness, new business consulting, payroll and quarterly tax services including QuickBooks® and business software and technology solutions as needed by each client.
Service to our clients is our only product and the reason for our existence. Our team passionately serves the needs of clients efficiently and effectively. A key part of our service is accessibility by the client to someone familiar with them. A solution to complex questions sometimes requires a review of the available alternatives.
Wenatchee is a recreational paradise with an abundance of adventure. The natural scenic beauty of the Wenatchee Valley provides a vivid backdrop to its thriving economy, where the quality of life is high and the climate is moderate with four distinct seasons, including more than 200 days of sunshine! We are a small town to some and big city to others. We invest in our children and believe that education is the key to our future success. There’s water sports and fishing on the Wenatchee and Columbia rivers as well as camping, hiking, biking, rock and mountain climbing, and golfing. Enjoy downhill and cross-country skiing at Mission Ridge and Stevens Pass or tour the many local wineries. The Wenatchee Valley Community is waiting for you!