CNC Financial Group, an affiliate of Avantax Wealth Management, Inc., is continuing to grow and prosper! Our Wealth Management Team is searching for an organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent time management skills to join our financial planning practice. Preference will be given to candidates who possess securities and/or insurance licenses.
CNC Financial Group will help you reach your goals by equipping you with all of the knowledge, training and skills necessary to excel in your role. If you’ve got a warm and outgoing demeanor and would like to become part of a growing firm that embraces work/life balance in a strong team based environment, this opportunity is for you!
• Work in a team focused setting to balance priorities and progress team objectives while remaining flexible in a fast changing work environment.
• Provide processing, operational, administrative and customer service support.
• Perform general administrative and support functions for the office. Maintain files, prepare paperwork, run reports, answer telephones, schedule appointments, and copy materials.
• Correspond with clients to complete new account setups, asset transfers, and other brokerage transactions.
• Perform complex administrative tasks for the director and partnership group.
• Compile data, prepare and analyze reports using software including Redtail CRM, and Morningstar.
• Answer client questions in accordance with FINRA compliance standards for the financial industry.
• Provide support to the business staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals.
• Maintain electronic databases.
• Financial research and special projects as assigned.
• Financial institution experience with knowledge and understanding of the investment industry preferred.
• At least two years of office experience and an interest in wealth management or investments.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
• Professional and highly organized with excellent time management skills in order to prioritize effectively.
• Experience supporting senior level leaders with the ability to work independently in support of advisors.
• Critical thinking skills, good judgment and effective problem solving abilities.
• Demonstrated integrity and transparency.
• A strong work ethic and personal pride in work performance.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Highly ethical team player with a positive, professional attitude.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, cohesive team environment with the ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs.
• A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people. Must possess a true love for helping.
Join a firm whose priority is service and excellence to their employees and clients. We offer competitive wages salary and excellent benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) program with firm defined match, life insurance and more.
Fingerprint and background check required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply by uploading your Resume and Cover letter. Questions: email@example.com