Have you received an IRS audit letter in the mail?
- What if you can’t pay your taxes … even your payroll taxes?
- How do you respond to an IRS audit letter?
- What information should you provide and what isn’t legally required to be provided to the IRS?
We can assist if you need help:
- Understanding and responding to an IRS letter or audit notice
- Preparing for and surviving an IRS audit
- Filing back taxes and returns
- Payroll tax issues
- IRS liens, levies, and seizures
- IRS wage garnishment and establishment of payment plans
- Innocent spouse relief
If you have tax problems or are facing an IRS audit, do not let the IRS intimidate you. Let us assist you and provide you peace of mind.