Well known in the community for providing expert advice in a multitude of areas, Jeff has spent over 35 years developing specialized expertise in tax planning. Always willing to take on a challenge, he assists the community with his amazing depth and knowledge of tax law on the local KPQ ‘Tax Tip’ radio show.
With his leadership, the Team at CNC has developed into a company committed to “5 Star” Service, internally and externally. His clients will confirm his devoted personal attention to their needs, no matter how small or large the project. Jeff is one of the founding members of Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC and was the Managing Principal for twenty years.
Being a Wenatchee native, there is no individual more committed to the promotion of the Valley, its culture and arts. Jeff has had a strong presence in many community organizations throughout the years. His joy in life and his happiness are infectious. He has a dynamic personality that lights up any social gathering and his addiction to chocolate is famous. His family ties remain strong with the support of his wife, Bev, and their three grown children, grandchildren and siblings.
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Certified Public Accountant
- Pacific Lutheran University, Bachelor of Business Administration, cum laude
- Participated in the Golden Gate University Graduate School of Taxation (1981 & 1982)
- Boy Scouts of America Grand Columbia Council, Board Member
- Central Washington Hospital Foundation, Past Board Member and Finance Committee Chair
- Friends of Wenatchee Public Library Capital Campaign Committee, Chairman
- Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, Current Art Print Chairman, Royalty Selection, Tabulator, Judge, Past Director General and Board of Directors
- Wenatchee Central Lions, Member, Past President
- Various other community involvement and past leadership positions
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Professional Liability Insurance Plan Committee, Past Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member & Wenatchee Chapter, Past Member
- American Bar Association, Associate Member
- Estate Planning Council of North Central Washington, Member