Jen was raised in Kirkland with her seven older siblings and relocated to Wenatchee in 1992. She has a wide range of bookkeeping and accounting skills, the majority in manufacturing, construction and dealerships.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her three beautiful children. She considers her house a “House Divided” between Huskies and Cougars – her son is currently at WSU (Go Coug’s!). She also enjoys golfing, biking and walking with friends and family.
- Bellevue College, Associate’s Degree
- Central Washington University, Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting (graduation 2020)
- American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life Committee, Past-Chair, Member
- Suicide Prevention Program, Local Committee Volunteer
- Wenatchee Recreation Club Soccer, Coach