Jenny relocated to the Wenatchee Valley with her family from Montana in 1989. She completed courses in bookkeeping, accounting, legal practice and office administration. She worked for thirteen years in the legal field, and managed a construction business and legal firm among other businesses. Jenny saw a need for human resource leadership and training in the Wenatchee Valley; and therefore, she returned to school and completed her Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification in 2011. She continues to build her knowledge in the human resources & leadership fields. Jenny serves as Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC’s Director of Operations.
Jenny enjoys reading and cooking for her family and friends. She loves spending time with her family in any activity outdoors – hiking, snowshoeing, biking, running and watching her son pursue his passion of fly fishing.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- SHRM – Certified Professional (SHRM – CP)
- Office Administration
- Paralegal/Legal Administration
- Accounting I-VI
- Chelan Douglas Land Trust, Member
- Run Wenatchee, Member
- Apple Valley Human Resource Association (AVHRA), Past Program / Membership Director, Past President
- Association for Accounting Administration – WA Chapter (AAA)
- Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)