Kay is a native of the Wenatchee Valley. She was raised in a farming family in Cashmere. After completing college, Kay spent eight years at a large regional firm in Tacoma. At this time she completed her Masters in Taxation at Golden Gate University, Seattle Campus. She made her move back to the valley in 1993 and joined the firm of Cordell, Neher and Company, PLLC.
Kay broadened her industry experience while holding a controller position at a large health care facility in the valley. She rejoined the firm in 2006.
Kay has also enjoyed teaching throughout her career. She has taught taxation and accounting courses for both Central Washington University and Wenatchee Valley College.
Kay and her husband live on a small pear orchard in Cashmere where they are raising their family. They enjoy boating, camping, hiking and supporting their kids in various activities.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Golden Gate University, Master’s of Science Taxation
- Central Washington University, B.S. – Accounting
- Real Estate
- Retail & Hospitality
- Cashmere High School Booster Club, Treasurer
- Sage Hills Church, Finance Committee
- Wenatchee Valley College Advisory Board, Former Member
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member