Kay is native to the Wenatchee Valley where she was raised in an apple farming family in Cashmere. She spent eight years with a large regional accounting firm in Tacoma. She made the move back home to Cashmere in 1993 and joined Cordell, Neher and Company, PLLC. After some time spent in the private industry, Kay returned to the firm.
Kay enjoys teaching college level courses in taxation and accounting and has taught courses both at Wenatchee Valley College and Central Washington University, Wenatchee campus. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family boating, camping and hiking.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Golden Gate University, Master’s of Science Taxation
- Central Washington University, B.S. – Accounting
- Real Estate
- Retail & Hospitality
- Cashmere Parent Teacher Organization, Treasurer
- United Way of Chelan County, Former Board Member
- Wenatchee Valley College, Accounting Advisory Committee
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member