Matt was born and raised in northern Spokane, Washington. After high school, he attended Spokane Falls Community College where he played tennis in the NWAC. He transferred to Eastern Washington University and earned a degree in Technical Communication. Matt later returned to school and earned a Masters of Accountancy in Taxation from Gonzaga University. After working two tax seasons in Spokane, he moved to Wenatchee to join Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC in 2015.
Matt has many hobbies but enjoys spending most of his time with his wife Beth raising their son Calvin.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Eastern Washington University – B.A. – Technical Communication
- Gonzaga University – Masters of Accountancy – Taxation
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member
- Estate Planning Counsel of NCW, Member