Monica was born in Sitka, Alaska and moved to the Wenatchee Valley in 1972.
Monica began her career with eight years in the private accounting industry before joining Cordell, Neher and Company, PLLC in 1998.
- Government & Not-for-Profit
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Retail & Hospitality
- Certified Public Accountant
- Central Washington University, B.S. – Accounting
- Wenatchee Valley College, AA – Sciences
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member