Nathan was born and raised in Alberta, Canada. For his Accounting degree, he moved South to the warmer climate of Pensacola, Florida and then Spokane, Washington for his Masters in Accounting. After working for a CPA firm in Elko, Nevada, Nathan relocated to Wenatchee with his wife, a Registered Nurse, to join Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC.
In his spare time, Nathan enjoys spending time with his wife and sons, as well as enjoying the many walking and hiking trails in the Wenatchee Valley. As an avid college basketball fan, Nathan enjoys watching his favorite team, Gonzaga Bulldogs, as well as organizing the firm’s March Madness Tournament.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Pensacola Christian College, B.S. – Business Management
- Pensacola Christian College, B.S. – Accounting
- Gonzaga University, Masters of Accountancy – Assurance Services
- Lighthouse Christian Ministry, Treasurer
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member