Siobhan is a graduate of WSU, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting and a minor in Agribusiness Economics. She has recently completed her CPA designation and is passionate about continuing to develop her practice to meet the varied accounting needs of any person or business.
Outside of the office, Siobhan enjoys training and raising Quarter Horses, helping on her friend’s cattle ranch, and exploring the great outdoors with her border collie mix dog, Agnes. She is also committed to serving her community through Alatheia Riding Center and the Wenatchee Valley Lions club.
- Washington State University, Business Administration
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member
- Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, Board Member
- Wenatchee Valley Lions Club, Member
- Alatheia Riding Center, Volunteer