Tammy was born and raised in Corvallis, Oregon and attended Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in music. She then moved to Denver, Colorado with her husband to attend the University of Denver receiving a Master of Arts in oboe performance in 1983.
Tammy’s bookkeeping career began at her father’s dental practice in Corvallis, but her professional career began at a large brokerage firm, Boettcher & Company, in Denver, transitioned to Commercial Lending at US Bank in Seattle, then into bookkeeping for several local non-profit organizations and local businesses for the past 20+ years.
Tammy loves to travel, enjoys making music and performs locally in numerous musical productions with Music Theater of Wenatchee, Hot August Nights at the PAC, and the Wenatchee Big Band.
She and her husband have two grown children (and grandson), have lived in Wenatchee since 1991 and have been happily married for over 35 years.
- Pacific Lutheran University, BA
- University of Denver, Lamont School of Music, MA
- Certified QuickBooks® 2013, 2014 & 2015 ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks® Online ProAdvisor
- Hot August Nights, musician
- Music Theater of Wenatchee, musician
- Wenatchee Big Band, musician
- Holiday Spice Band, musician
- Icicle Creek Youth Symphony, past coach
- NCW Club Volleyball, Charter Member and past Treasurer
- WHS Class of 2006, past Treasurer
- Wenatchee Panther Booster Club, past Treasurer
- Wenatchee Valley Symphony, past Treasurer, past musician
- Leavenworth Summer Theater, past musician
- Woods House Conservatory of Music, past Treasurer