Brian was born and raised in the Wenatchee Valley. He grew up working for Brett & Son Delivery, Inc. a delivery service that his parents, Gary and Judy Brett founded. Brian gained valuable experience relating to small business operations while observing his father’s business grow from a one person operation into a corporation serving North Central Washington. Additionally, Brian has had a rewarding career in the fire department providing service to the community in the public sector for over twenty years. While furthering his education, Brian discovered that he had a passion for accounting. He believes that this passion comes from allowing him to help others; just like firefighting. In his free time Brian enjoys spending time with his children at youth sporting events, camping and fishing.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Central Washington University, B.S. – Accounting
- Wenatchee Valley College, AA – Fire Service Administration
- Eastmont Kiwanis, Volunteer
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member
- Washington State Fire Chief’s Association