(509) 663-1661 x. 218
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Advisory Consulting
- Litigation Support & Expert Witness
- New Business Consulting
- Payroll & Quarterly Taxes
- QuickBooks® Consulting
- Tax Preparation & Planning
With a wide range of practical application experiences to draw from, Kris offers ‘turn-key’ solutions in multiple business arenas. Kris began her professional career managing an EPA certified drinking water quality laboratory in Boise, Idaho and relocated to Wenatchee in 1994 to become Operations Manager for an internet service provider. The company rapidly expanded and the company went public in 1996. In 1997 Kris formed a management consulting practice working primarily with high growth and start-up companies on their planning and finance aspects.
She joined Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC in the Leavenworth office to assist in the expansion of their consulting practice and transferred to the Wenatchee office in May 2003. She continues to build on her consulting background and work in the litigation services division. Kris currently serves as Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC’s Managing Principal.
When not spending time supporting the community, Kris enjoys spending time creating incredible dishes for family and friends, sharing her home and being outdoors as much as possible.
- Real Estate
- Retail & Hospitality
- Vineyards & Wineries
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- City University, Master’s – Business Administration, w/concentration in Finance
- Northwest Nazarene University, B.S. – Biology
- Confluence Health, Board of Directors 2010-2020
- Supporters of the Center, Inc., Past President
- Wenatchee Festival of Trees, Former Treasurer
- Wenatchee Sunrise Rotary, Member and Past Board Member
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member